BSA Engineering Consultants is a professional mechanical engineering consulting firm located in Surrey, B.C., Canada. We provide mechanical design and consulting engineering services for buildings. Our core expertise is in the fields of HVAC, plumbing and fire suppression systems for new construction, renovated buildings as well as tenant improvements.
BSA Engineering Consultants also provides feasibility studies for improving, upgrading or replacing mechanical and plumbing systems of buildings.
Our Services include the preparation of Building Permit drawings, Letters of Assurance, general site reviews, and tender/construction phase support.
We work closely with architects, owners, developers, project managers, contractors and other project team members to deliver successful and cost effective projects.
• Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems (HVAC).
• Industrial ventilation design; such as Pharmaceutical Clean Rooms and Spray Paint Booths.
• Building Plumbing Systems (Storm, Sanitary and Domestic water systems).
• Domestic water re-piping system.
• Energy Efficient Buildings.
• Fire Protection Systems.
• Feasibility Studies and Reports.
• Design-Build projects.
• Building compliance with ASHRAE Energy Standard and other local energy codes.
• Also in cooperation with other electrical engineering firms, we can provide a complete consulting package for both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering scopes.
BSA Engineering has been structured as a client- oriented engineering firm. Its philosophy is that every project or building design is considered important and unique with close attention given to ensure the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
In order to achieve the project goals and objectives, BSAEngineering has devoted itself to:
• Identifying clients’ needs and expectations at an early stage of the project.
• Considering every project as important with specific needs and requirements.
• Making sure the required project expertise is available.
• Keeping up to date with all development and innovations in the industry.
• Continuing professional and personal developments.
Bassam Sabeeh, founder of BSA Engineering Consultants, has more than 18 years of mechanical engineering experience in different types of mechanical systems, such as closed loop heat pumps, geothermal energy, district energy, plumbing, and industrial ventilation systems.
After working with several consulting engineering firms in Metro Vancouver, in the fields of HVAC, plumbing and fire suppression systems, and in order to provide a unique engineering service to his clients, Bassam Sabeeh decided to set up BSA Engineering Consultants.
Over the years with the previous engineering firms, Bassam has gained experience in a wide range of building sectors; such as the residential, commercial, governmental, institutional and industrial buildings. The following projects are examples for his past experience:
• Whistler Olympic Village - Multi-storey buildings, Whistler, BC.
• Many Tim Hortons and McDonalds restaurants in B.C. and Alberta.
• BC Housing – Legacy Housing 6 sites through BC.
• Langara College Campus- Mechanical plant evaluation and assessment report, Vancouver, BC.
• Mixed- Use Building- 43 residential units & 6 commercial units, Vancouver, BC.
• BC Safety Authority – Offices (Kelowna, Kamloops, Fort St. John, Prince George), BC.
• EMCO High-rise Office Building, Abbotsford, BC.
• Ministry of Forests - West Kootenay Primary Attack Base, Castlegar, BC.
• BRI Biopharmaceutical Research - Clean room, Vancouver, BC.
• Richmond Auto-Body- Spray Paint Booth. BC.
• BC Hydro - Training Centre, Surrey, BC.
Bassam Sabeeh is a registered professional engineer (P.Eng.) in the Province of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. He is also a member of American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).